– CONTINENTAL USA SHIPPING ONLY . 48 LOWER STATES ONLY. No International Shipping.
– Ground Delivery only.
– If you place your regular product order before noon PST, your order will be processed and shipped out within 3-4 business days. If you place your order after noon PST, we will begin shipping out your order within 4-5 business days.
– Depending upon the location of the manufacturer or its distribution center, your freight shipment can take between 7-14 days.
– In the unlikely event that warehouse inventory cannot meet your selection, we reserve the right to delay shipment up to 14 days. You will be notified immediately by Gadgix Customer Service of the delay.
– Shipping prices quoted are for one-way shipping to your home or business. You are responsible for receiving and/or claiming your delivery as any returned and/or unclaimed deliveries will acquire additional s/h charges if reshipping is required.
– If, for instance, an item says “usually ships in 3-4 business days” that means it SHIPS (not “arrives”) in 3-4 BUSINESS days. Business days are Monday through Friday excluding holidays. When your item ships, we’ll email you a tracking number so you can track your product via the shipping company’s website. It takes 1-2 business days to process your order.
The “lift gate” service as defined by the shipping company is where the delivery truck is equipped with a hydraulic lift as to accommodate deliveries to customers who do not have the service of a fork lift or loading dock. A liftgate is necessary when the product you are receiving is too heavy for you to lift off the truck. Lifting a large motor powered vehicle (about 600 lbs) off the delivery truck usually takes four adults. To prevent any unnecessary injures occurred during the lifting manually, we strongly recommend our customers to accept Lift Gate service.
Residential Deliveries For Products Shipped Via Freight
For these large items, Gadgix will pay for shipping to a commercial location that can accommodate a large transport vehicle. If the purchaser wishes to have it shipped to a residential area, the transport company will need to transfer the item to a smaller truck. To do this, the transport company charges an extra Residential Fee.
Once an order has been processed, it cannot be canceled and shipment cannot be stopped. If you choose to cancel your order, you will be charged for return shipping (if necessary) plus a 25% restocking fee.
Be sure to inspect all packages thoroughly before accepting delivery from the shipping company. It is important to inspect the crate carefully upon receipt, before the driver leaves, so that if there is any damage to the crate, it is clearly noted on the delivery receipt. While rare, if products are damaged in shipment, it is the buyer’s responsibility to submit a claim with the trucking company. We will provide you with support to resolve your claim with the shipper.
Gadgix.com is not responsible for any damage that occurred during delivery.
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR PRODUCT ARRIVES DAMAGED: Please inspect your package as soon as it arrives BEFORE THE DRIVER LEAVES. Note that if the box or unit appears SEVERELY damaged upon arrival, note the damage in the Bill of Lading and hand it back to the driver. This makes it much easier to file a shipping damage claim, which is necessary to get a replacement product. The customer also needs to file a shipping damage claim (usually available from the shipper’s website) and email us at or dial our toll-free number at 1-866-6-GADGIX as soon as possible.
We accept authorized returns units for up to 30 days after you receive your product. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus return shipping charge. Please allow up to 7 business days after we receive the returned product for us to process your refund. There will be a 10% cancellation fee for orders that are canceled prior to being shipped.
You are responsible for:
- All Gasoline must be drained from the unit. Carriers will not pick up units that have gasoline in them.
- Returning the product in new, resalable condition. It must arrive in its original packaging, complete with all accessories and user manuals. If any original parts, accessories, documentation or packaging are used, damaged or missing, you will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
- Paying all costs for return shipping. Since you are also responsible for any damage that may occur during the return shipping process, we recommend purchasing shipping insurance on your return. If your motor-powered vehicle is damaged in transit without shipping insurance, you will be charged a 30% restocking fee.
- Writing the Return Authorization (RA) number clearly on top of the package. All packages arriving without a legible RA number written on top of the package will be considered unauthorized and will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Online Return Authorization Form
If you would like to return your motor-powered vehicle, please fill out our Online Return Authorization Form. A customer service representative will e-mail you your Return Authorization (RA) number and return instructions within 24-48 business hours.